Property registration is the enrolling of any documents related to the move, sell, rent or some other type of transfer of resolute property.
According to law, each record must be displayed at the enlistment center office by the concerned individual itself or the approved individual pursued by an observer and the suggested enrollment charge. The properties are enrolled according to the concerned Act.
What are the required documents for Property Registration in Delhi?
According to the State Govt., these are the required documents which have to submit:
- Two Passport Size Photographs are required of both parties.
- Proof of identification of each party and witnesses are required like Aadhar Card or Voter Id.
- Two witnesses are required to sign the witness form.
- In case the property is/was under a lease from D.D.A., L&DO, M.C.D., Industries Department, Labour Department of Delhi Govt. etc., the permission of lessor for registration of the documents are required.
- No objection Certificate under section 8 of Delhi Land (Restriction and Transfer) Act is required to make the registration.
- Income Tax Clearance Certificate is required and a valid Pan Card is also required.
Who can be a witness for Property Registration In Delhi?
A witness is an individual who ousts as far as anyone is concerned about certainties in issue between the two parties for a reason. Any individual who knows you or doesn't can be your witness for Property Registration in Delhi. A witness must be at least 18 years of age to sign as a witness.
Witness for Property enrollment assumes a major job in the enlistment procedure. A witness ensures that the archive was signed by the two parties and no fake happened. Having someone there to approve registration witness are needed if there is ever an inquiry concerning the social events or the understanding.
What is the procedure for Property Registration In Delhi?
- Verification of the title of the property
- Estimation of the property value
- Preparation of the stamp papers
- Getting the sale deed ready
- Payment of the stamp duty & registration charges
- Approach the Sub-Registrar for registration
- Documents submission
The process of doing the Registration of Properties take a long work process and time. Due to the lake of knowledge in this field we also lost a huge amount of money. You can simply get the Property Registration In Delhi using an online platform with the best result in less time. The Rentalagreement.in does the same to register the properties. If you still have any questions regarding this feel free to ask.
Get Free Delivery in your local cities. Apply the code while filling the form, or mention the same to our customer support Support@rentalagreement.in / email@example.com
Uraan Rental Agreement And Notary Associate – RentalAgreement.in
For More Information call us or write to us at:-
E-Mail (24 X 7): support@rentalagreement.
inCall (8AM to 11AM, 6PM to 9PM): +91 81235 91446
rental-agreement-online • 2019 Dec 02